Paul Myszor wants to volunteer 2019-05-14 10:05:22 +0100
We want to double the number of Green MEPs for South East England.
Please can you volunteer a little of your time to help.
There are some simple things everyone can start doing right now.
- Spread the word on social media: Retweet @SEGreenParty, like the South East Green Party Facebook page, and share our posts. And when people respond start conversations, you can invite them to sign up for something on this web site.
- Get in touch with your local Green Party.
Below are the ways you can help us. Tick all those that you can do. Together we can make a difference for the common good.Become a volunteer
@paulmyszor tweeted link to Donate for EU campaign. 2019-05-14 10:04:38 +0100Just made a donation to South East Green Party https://www.segreens.com/donate2019?recruiter_id=229684£11,427.01 raisedGOAL: £25,000.00
Alex Phillips with our 1st Green MEP, Caroline Lucas
The starting gun has been fired for the European Parliament elections and we need to fight to keep our Green MEP for the South East.
After 20 years of Greens elected in the South East to the European Parliament, and as the UK’s biggest pro-Europe party in the EU can’t afford to lose our Green MEP.
Alex Phillips is standing as our lead candidate to continue the work Caroline Lucas and Keith Taylor. With enough funds, we can run a campaign that not only saves our seat, but also helps elect more of us. We are urgently needed in Europe to fight against climate change, stand up for refugees and tackle inequality.
The two main parties don’t support remain. They don’t support free movement of people. Donate Today – Yes to Europe. No to Climate Change.
Thanks to our generous donors, we have already raised £5,000 for the deposit in deposit bonds. Now we need to raise £40,000 for a Freepost leaflet to be delivered to every household in SE England. We also need to recruit temporary staff to build a big campaign across the region, so that every voter knows why they should vote Green. So please give what you can now.
- £10 buys 10 Green Party rosettes and badges for campaigners to wear.
- £30 pays for 10 big stake boards to put up where voters will see them.
- £100 pays for one day's work by an campaign organiser.
- £250 pays for online advertisements on a campaign issue.
- £400 is enough to print 10,000 leaflets to hand out at stalls and stations.
- For £800 we can print a leaflet to be delivered for free by the Royal Mail to every house in a constituency.
If the UK leaves the EU before 22 May and the European Election is cancelled, we will use the unspent part of your donations to support local Green Party election campaigns.Donate
Paul Myszor is following this site, wanting to find out more about the South East Green Party.