A vote for the Green Party is one for a politics of hope.
Unlike the other 'business as usual' political parties Greens want real change to:
- create an economy that works for everyone, not just the richest:
- Jobs to build a life on.
- A fair tax system, stop tax dodging.
- Reduce inequality and eradicate poverty.
- build a better Europe:
- Stay in the European Union.
- Protect our rights.
- Work with Greens across Europe to make the union more democratic.
- tackle the climate emergency:
- Investment in renewable energy, and a ban on fracking.
- Tackling pollution in our towns and cities
- Serious action on climate change.