Come and learn how to win the May 2016 council elections for the Green Party.
|Are you a new member? 750 people joined the Green Party in Oxfordshire in 2015. Welcome. Come to our training day and find out how you can join in our local election campaigns.
||Or are you an experienced member? Come to one of our training days and learn new skills for the 2016 campaigns.
We are still working on the full programme of training sessions, here are some highlights.
- Meet the new candidates. Talk to our newly selected council candidates in 10 target wards, ask them questions in mock hustings, then sit down to work out how you can help them get elected.
- How to win. James Burn will show how the Solihull Green Party has gone from one Green councillor to more than we have in Oxford in just a few years, by following the target-to-win strategy of the West Midlands Green Party.
- Meet voters. Knock on doors to hand out 60 second surveys. Find out what voters want Green Party councillors to do.
- Make videos. Practice being interviewed, or making your own campaign videos.
- Learn campaigning skills. Such as leaflet design and printing, writing for the media, online campaigning, data science, fund-raising and more.
We are also running action days most weekends. Come to Oxford, Witney or Alvescot to help us become the official opposition on Oxford City Council and get our first district councillors elected outside Oxford. Check out the Oxfordshire Green Party events calendar.
Oxford, Oxfordshire OX4 3NH
Google map and directions