What kind of Britain do you want to live in?
A Britain of fear, where migrants and people in poverty are blamed for the problems we face? Or a Britain of hope, where the rich and powerful are held to account?
Greens in the European Parliament are standing up for hope. That means an economy that works for everyone, not just the richest. It means public services in our hands. It means protecting our environment, cleaning up our air and fighting climate change. But we need your help to ensure we continue to have Greens standing up for hope in Brussels.
Any donation, however small, will make a real difference to us in the last few days of this campaign.
- £15 will pay 500 leaflets.
- £25 will pay for 50 'Vote Green' posters
- £100 will pay for couriers to get last minute leaflets to local leafleters
- £450 will pay for a newspaper advertisement on polling day, to remind people to go to the polls and vote Green.
- £1500 will pay for 250,000 eve of poll leaflets, to counter attacks from other parties.
Every pound will help us spread the word about a new politics of hope that puts people and the environment first.
If you have any problems donatiing online, send a cheque made out to South East Green Party to our treasurer, Susan Murray, 16 Clare Rd, Lewes BN7 1PN