Ian Tysh donated 2019-12-18 09:49:18 +0000
The amount for your event tickets should already be filled in. Click on the continue button to pay.Donate
Ian Tysh commented on What we stand for 2015-01-16 12:31:44 +0000Have you considered supporting a European or wider annual capital tax, as proposed by Thomas Piketty in the last section of Capital in the 21st Century?
A vote for the Green Party is one for a politics of hope.
Unlike the other 'business as usual' political parties Greens want real change to:
- create an economy that works for everyone, not just the richest:
- Jobs to build a life on.
- A fair tax system, stop tax dodging.
- Reduce inequality and eradicate poverty.
- build a better Europe:
- Stay in the European Union.
- Protect our rights.
- Work with Greens across Europe to make the union more democratic.
- tackle the climate emergency:
- Investment in renewable energy, and a ban on fracking.
- Tackling pollution in our towns and cities
- Serious action on climate change.
Ian Tysh is following this site, wanting to find out more about the South East Green Party.