Ian Tysh donated 2016-05-26 14:06:37 +0100
The amount for your event tickets should already be filled in. Click on the continue button to pay.Donate
Ian Tysh commented on What we stand for 2015-01-16 12:31:44 +0000Have you considered supporting a European or wider annual capital tax, as proposed by Thomas Piketty in the last section of Capital in the 21st Century?
A vote for the Green Party is one for a politics of hope.
Unlike the other 'business as usual' political parties Greens want real change for:
- An economy that works for everyone, not just the richest:
- Jobs to build a life on.
- A cap on bankers' bonuses
- Affordable homes to buy and rent
- Public services in our hands:
- A publically owned NHS that provides the services you need near your home.
- Public ownership of our railways and energy firms.
- An end to cuts to vital services.
- The protection of our environment:
- Energy efficient homes, and lower bills.
- Investment in renewable energy, and a ban on fracking.
- Tackling pollution in our towns and cities
- Serious action on climate change.
Ian Tysh is following this site, wanting to find out more about the South East Green Party.