Greens are active across the South East region. The region covers Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey and West Sussex. Here is a list of local parties.
Green MEP: Keith Taylor
Green MP for Brighton Pavilion: Caroline Lucas
You can find your local councillor using WriteToThem
As of April 4th 2016 the national Green Party office address is:
The Biscuit Factory
A Block (2nd flr)
100 Clements Road
London SE16 4DG
Annie Pickering is the Green Party Field Organiser for the South East region on 07590 046504. Working Hours: Mon - Fri / 09:30 - 17:00
For Press Enquiries to Keith Taylor MEP, please contact Liam Ward on 0207 250 8418 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
For Press Enquiries and requests for interviews around the South East please contact David Beales <email@example.com> on 07725 746812.
- Chair: Jonathan Essex firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Susan Murray
- Secretary: Tony Cooper email@example.com / 01372 273997
- Elections Officer: James Doyle firstname.lastname@example.org
- Policy Officer: Alan Francis email@example.com
- Webmaster: David Newman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electoral returning Officer: Glynn Fleming
- Young Greens: Dominic Glover and Rachel Rawle, email@example.com
- Trade Union Group rep: Sue Tibbles
- Local Party Support officer: Miriam Kennet, firstname.lastname@example.org
- GPRC representatives: David Newman email@example.com and Emma Teworte.
- Campaigns Officer: Robbie Hirst
Roz Cran endorsed 2018-12-12 22:51:54 +0000
Are you troubled by the reality of climate change and ecological breakdown? Would you like to do something about it? Do you want to influence our council to make real changes that might help us all?
If the answer is yes to any of the above then join the Green party in supporting our council to declare a Climate Emergency and begin meaningful action. Read the practical steps we can take locally to mitigate the worst causes and affects of climate breakdown here and sign the endorsement fields below.
You can get it signed on behalf of your family, friends, work place or organisation. Please let us know below if you are signing on behalf of an organisation. We are intending to publish this as an open letter in the local press in January 2019 and would like this to be a cross party call from organisations, businesses and groups all over Hastings. This affects us all. There is no bigger challenge. Let's face it together.Endorse
Roz Cran is following this site, wanting to find out more about the South East Green Party.